Lead Security Analyst, GFI Advanced Technology Group
|9 December 2010|
|GFI Software, formerly Sunbelt Software|
Working with both the sales and marketing teams and the software development teams of GFI ATG, your role is to provide visibility and thought leadership for GFI ATG threat analysis and data solutions to industry and ensure customer satisfaction. To achieve that your responsibilities encompass:
* Interfacing at a technical level with customers and our development team
* Providing guidance, direction and strategy on product development
* Presenting and demonstrating product on webinars and at tradeshows and industry conferences
* Own pre and post sales support, deployment, customer training and workshops
* Providing an excellent customer experience by anticipating and resolving customer issues in a manner that exceeds the customer expectations
* Seamless project management through all phases of the customer relationship - coordinating with the customer, account manager and development team.
* Listening carefully for customer feedback
* Coordinating with the development as needed to meet customer needs, while managing customer expectations
* Documenting bugs, writing up field notes, and capturing ideas and requirements that will improve our products and services
* Travel: 20-40%
* 5+ years experience in supporting or developing enterprise security solutions.
* Experience with Windows and Linux security solutions
* Customer-focused and motivated by customer satisfaction
* Ability to understand the customer better than they do, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution for issues
* A team player with the ability to coordinate with development and sales
* Translator between business, technical, and sales people
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Able to perform well in the face of deadlines and technical and organizational challenges
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you the original submitter of this vacancy? Has this vacancy been filled, withdrawn or updated? Please login to keep our system tidy and up-to-date.