VB 'Securing Your Organization in the Age of Cybercrime' Seminar
The 3rd VB 'Securing Your Organization in the Age of Cybercrime' Seminar was held in association with the MCT faculty of The Open University on 19 April 2012 at the OU Campus in Milton Keynes, UK.
The VB 'securing your organization in the age of cybercrime' seminar gives IT professionals an opportunity to learn from and interact with security experts at the top of their field and take away invaluable advice and information on the latest threats, strategies and solutions for protecting their organizations.
The full seminar programme and details of the presentations can be viewed here.
Delegates can access slides from the event here.
- David Sancho, Trend Micro - The evolution and future of the mobile threat
- Martin Lee, Symantec.cloud - What's next? Patterns and trends in targeted attacks
- Bob Burls, Police e-Crime Unit - The use of malware by criminal groups
- Andrew Smith and Arosha Bandara, The Open University - Educating network security experts via distance learning
- Martin Overton, IBM - Tools and techniques for cleaning malware incidents
- Maksym Schipka, independent researcher - 2020+ Threats: end-user and corporate perspective
- Paul Baccas, Sophos - Is the Apple walled garden enough to protect you?
- Julia Harris, Oxfam - Securing the challenge of fast humanitarian aid response
- Martijn Grooten, Virus Bulletin - Security issues on the road to IPv6
Virus Bulletin currently has 227,267 registered users.